Thursday 10 September 2009

Sex Without Grammar

I want you to be sitting there reading this wearing a dress, shortish so you can run a finger along your thigh, starting from your knee slowly up to the inside of your thigh, slowly tracing down to your lips now starting to glisten and then all the way back up. You imagining my lips softly kissing your lips, making my way up to your clit, gently being massaged by my tongue, your finger lingering on your clit slowly and discretely teasing yourself. With your other hand you run your fingers through your hair, down the back of your neck with your nails digging in slightly applying more pressure as you run your nail down over your chest, missing your nipples deliberately... while you are doing this I want you to picture that you sitting on my lap on a chair, lips and tongue still playing faster with your clit, your breathing speeding up. I pull your legs apart despite your resistance, you gently slip your finger inside you while you are sitting there imagining you are pushing yourself hard onto my cock, slowly enjoying every single inch of me inside you. you push two fingers inside you as you picture my hands grabbing you by the waist and pushing my self further and harder inside you, tongue still playing with your clit, your other hand up inside your t-shirt, slowly tracing your belly, running your nails across your stomach, up along the side and cupping your chest. tongue and lips faster on your clit. You are still grinding hard and faster on my cock, more lips where your fingers are kissing round your stomach, lips kissing up between your chest brushing against your nipples, my hands still pulling you by your hips harder onto me, you pushing harder and harder grinding on my cock, you can feel waves and waves of anticipation with lips and tongue tantalising and teasing your lips and clit, more lips are teasing your nipples chest making their way up to your neck. another hand then starts to pull your hair again and scratch down your arched back, the hand scratching down your back digs their nails into your buttocks, pulling your cheeks apart and with a wet finger ringing you while gently slipping a finger inside in time to you now really fucking my cock. your hands are now behind your head pulling my hair encouraging me to be rougher... i release your hips and pull your thighs even further apart trying to get impossibly deep. there are still lips and tongues enjoying you, speeding up and slowing down as the waves of pleasure swell and excite every inch of you. I now drag my hands up your thighs and grab your breasts, my nails digging into you scratching your nipples. you are now really fucking my hard cock, your thighs and cheeks banging against me moaning loader and loader, as the other set of hands grab your arse trying to keep up with your thrusts while sucking and licking your clit... you look down at her and grab her by the hair force her to lick my cock and your clit as you are fucking me. her nails digg harder into your arse, her finger sliding further in... you are now shouting for me to fuck you and i am holding you at your waist helping fuck you harder and harder... you can feel every inch you getting ready to explode, the girl comes up and bites your nipples, scratches your thighs. She trys to put her fingers in your mouth and to start with, you lick them hungrily. You dig one set of nails into me as we start to speed up again, fucking harder and faster, waves building up again quickly you are just on the edge of exploding when you grab the girls hands and get her to ring you then you grab her hair and force her to play with your clit again... you are getting closer and building up more and more as you moan louder and louder shouting fuck me quicker and quicker. You turn to look at me and kiss me hard on the mouth. You look me straight in the eyes just moan, louder and louder, your eyes flick back and lips wrap tight around my cock as you fuck it harder and harder, more waves quicker and quicker and quicker before you scream enjoying every thrust, every lick and scratch in one moment of release. We slow down and the girl traces her tongue up along your stomach, chest neck and onto your lips... you release my cock and push me down on the bed kissing down my chest and stomach. You teasing my cock with your lips and tongue. you get the girl to come over and position her clit on my tongue, running your hand over her back and then her hair pulling her head down towards my cock. as she pushes her self against my tongue you take my cock and play with it deliciously in your mouth, it's not long after all the fucking before i am twitching keen to cum. You slow down and stop, kiss the girl and push her off of me, sit me up and stare me straight in the eyes as you take my cock in your divine mouth and make me cum harder than i have ever cum before...

No comments:

Post a Comment