Saturday 12 September 2009

Girls are Bitches.



I knew there was a reason why I have more guy friends than girls

I was passing two girls who work on Chanel and this is a snippet of conversation I overheard:

"....Y'know She was so Ugly I couldn't look her in the face when she was talking to me." Girl 1

"Hahahaha" Girl 2 (Guffaws un-ladylike)

Who is so ugly they don't even deserve to be looked in the eye whilst in conversation? She made me sick thinking she was so superior, looks don't last forever. Being genuine and showing humility is a much more attractive quality than being artificial and trying to impress friends.

“True humility is intelligent self respect which keeps us from thinking too highly or too meanly of ourselves. It makes us modest by reminding us how far we have come short of what we can be.” Ralph W. Sockman


x

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree...What a beautiful quote. I hate girls like that especially when people who are meant to be your friends do this. The other day at Offset I was sitting round with friends, enjoying the sunshine and having a blast when I looked up and caught the eye of 2 'friends' who were sniggering at me and whispering to each other. I got up and walked around the festival by myself. I don't need these people, I thought...I exhaled a deep sigh of relief and soaked up the summer air knowing those 2 idiots didn't get to me....x

    ReplyDelete