Tuesday 30 June 2009

What I do to you


I am the biggest prick you ever tasted
I am the biggest dick you ever hated
Staccato injections of my semen
You bleed all over my cock everytime
But there are no traces left of your hymen

I like my pleasure with a lot of pain
Suck my bruise
Lick my scars
The only way I feel like a woman is when you bite and suck and penetrate
Deep and
Hard.
I look into your eyes
And everytime my mind feels nothing

I like this feeling.
This feeling of raw raped sex
I will discard you not even by morning but as soon as I have climaxed.
I will turn on my side
And then I am done with you

You have never mistreated me
But I ache to do this to you.
To make you feel used and small and useless
To make you wonder whether I want you
Whether I really am attracted to you.
I want to make you feel worthless
Have I?
Yes I have.
So stop trying to come back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment