Saturday 10 October 2009

'UNION' Jack.



The EDL is also expected to gather there at about 5pm.
Police issued a stern message to troublemakers.

Ch Supt Gerry Donnellan, of Greater Manchester Police (GMP), said:

"If people come to Manchester to protest they are legally entitled to do so. As soon as they step over the line between lawful protest then we will be taking positive action against those individuals. If you are going to come to Manchester and think you can get away with shouting racist, inflammatory remarks, you can expect us to respond."

For the first time in my life I was scared of walking through Manchester alone, and I've had a knife pulled out on me before and wasn't fazed, I've walked through a Rangers Football riot that looked like an apocolypse before but today the atmosphere was Tense. Tactical Units and Police Horses littered the roads.

I got out of work and turned the corner, three guys with Union Jack flags on their shirts stared me straight in the eye with a sharp glint of disgust.

"Hmmmm, interesting."
I would wear that flag with just as much pride, the difference is: Your hatred is only going to result in self-consumation. Are you absolutley sure your pure breed?

Meh, Fuck 'Em.
And with that thought I skipped off home with my head held high.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment