Saturday 4 July 2009

Today I fell in Love.

I looked up and caught his eyes, blue and electric I felt a jolt of heat run from my stomach to my face, then he smiled and said 'hello' cautiously as if he wasn't sure I would respond but kept his eyes fixed on mine eager for my response.

I know the people he hangs around with and they make my skin crawl, Normally I would ignore him and vaguely smile in his direction, but this time I stupidly caught his eyes. Withought missing a heartbeat I automatically replied 'Hey you alright.' Then realising what I had done I quickly carried on with what I was doing.

He is the type of guy that girls fuss around, hurting and bitching each other to look better in his eyes, clawing for his attention, he has a constant set of groupies all of them vying for his attention, he isn't talented in anyway but gifted with beauty. I had made a point of avoiding him in a polite vagueness; but my aloof behaviour must have hurt his male ego and that is why he approched with caution. I know he felt what I had because for the rest of the day I kept catching him looking at me.

I am just incredibly happy I felt that electricity again since breaking up with my ex two years ago, everyone since then had been intwining for the sake of appearence.

Corny? Yes.
but I can not wait for tommorow.
x


1 comment:

  1. A lot of times it is moments like these that are the best feeling ever. Even more than when you actually get with someone. It is the initial attraction and realisation that is so exciting! x

    ReplyDelete